This little piggy...

Thanks to my hubby for sending me this amigurumi tutorial video, I gave it a shot and successfully crocheted my first adorable little thing-a-ma-bobs! First I made a little orange ball (use your imagination... no photo) and filled it with fiberfill, catnip, and a little bell, and Casper LOVES his new toy!

Not being satisfied with a mere sphere, I used some leftover peach yarn from my lace scarf and improvised this cute little piggy! Complete with little snout, sequin/beaded eyes, teeny legs, and a curly tail. I just made it up as I went along.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE my "Babe" - who now rests contentedly next to her "Funky Monkey" at work! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this and love the new look of your blog!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails