My Life as a Home Economist

I have to admit, I like the idea of having a blog. I've been kind of thinking about it for a while, and an article about "Knitblogging" in the latest issue of KnitScene magazine convinced me that I might as well give it a shot! I'm pretty sure my mom and husband will be my primary readers, but that's just fine with me! I'll be sharing my latest endeavors as a home economist, and hopefully there will be more successes than failures! Some people in my position go by the title of housewife, domestic goddess, CEO of the household, or whatever else you can think of. I chose Home Economist for this blog because, as it happens, I majored in economics at Gordon College. I loved learning all about supply and demand, and how everything in our economy is tied together to run as a whole (however poorly!). Now I'm in control of my own micro-economy, so from time to time I'll share things I'm making, cooking, cleaning, or learning.

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails