Valentine's Day Garland

What better to do with my tons and tons of leftover red yarn than to make a cute doorway garland for Valentine's Day? The hearts were really easy to make, and only take about 10 minutes each. I got the pattern for free at Vogue Knitting, which I just recently received a subscription for ;-) Love it! So, here's the garland...


And here's a close-up of one of the hearts...


The garland was easy to make... just make as many hearts as you want, then chain them together! <3

3 comments:

  1. http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51PJX2314AL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I'm going running off to make one....right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great, Kerrie! Can't wait to see yours!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails