Yearning to knit, while I'm already knitting....

I suppose knitting has made me partly crazy. Yearning to knit while I'm already knitting? Well, yeah... it's just that I just got some AMAZING yarn on closeout at WEBS in Northampton, and I'm planning on making The Panbe Dress from KnitScene Magazine. The yarn, which in my craziness I can't stop stroking and petting, is called Classic Elite Duchess, in the color "Emily's Lilac". It's the softest pale purple in a very touchable blend of merino, cashmere, angora, viscose and nylon. The problem is that I still have to finish this shawl I'm making before I can start with the new project, because I'm on a deadline, and I've already taken two breaks to make other things (the Shalom Toque and the Green Bear) for gifts. Since the shawl is a gift, too, it takes higher priority over the dress, which is just for me! Well, let's see how quickly I can knit (without making mistakes!)

Here's the Panbe Dress... it'll be really cute over leggings. I like the big cable down the front, and since it's made in a chunky yarn, it hopefully won't take months to knit!


Here's my lovely yarn... 

2 comments:

  1. Yup, been there. :) I LOVE your new pattern...I can't wait to see it finished! I just started my first sweater, its' VERY simple, but I'm having fun with it. I'll have to blog about it soon so you can see it. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails