Knitted Bookmark

Here's the full bookmark I knit! It's currently "blocking", which is why it's pinned like this. Before blocking, it was just kind of shriveled looking and sad, but by getting it wet and pinning it stretched out in shape like this it will (hopefully) allow it to keep its rightful shape. I'm also going to starch and iron it to give it some stiffness. I like it! Notice in the middle there is an inconsistency in the lace pattern... I must have messed up somewhere and repeated a line in the pattern or something. Oh well! It's unique :-)

2 comments:

  1. WOW, you never cease to amaze me! This is so beautiful and intricate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In a way, it reminds me of Gulliver and the Lilliputs that I occasionally talk about: http://4umi.com/image/book/swift/gulliver-winter-lilliput1.jpg

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails