Thank you, Summer Rain!

I haven't been going down to the garden for the past week or so because we've been getting enough regular rain, and WHOA! I'm blown away by how much everything has grown! I stopped by to pluck some basil leaves for the homemade pizza I was making, and was shocked at how amazing the garden looked! My herbs, especially the basil, are really thriving and growing, but the most amazing thing was the tomato plants. Not only do they seem to be at least a foot taller, but now where I used to only see a sparse handful of baby tomatoes, I see dozens! Huzzah! Sorry about the lackluster photo quality from my cellphone:


Pretty soon I'll be able to use not only fresh basil for my homemade pizza, but home grown tomatoes as well!

1 comment:

  1. http://farm1.static.flickr.com/96/260641336_b93bff88f1.jpg

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails