Bad kitty!


The kitty has discovered a new toy, unfortunately. For centuries, cats have been driving their owners crazy by getting into the yarn... mine just recently discovered this feline joy. We came home from a night away camping to find our apartment one big tangled mess of yarn! I cleaned it all up, winding the ball back up again. I put it in my knitting bag, fastened the button clasp, and tucked it away next to my sewing table, as you see in the upper left of the photo. Then, we went grocery shopping. When we got back, as you can see, he had craftily pulled it out of the bag and started to have his fun again! It was even wrapped around the legs of my nightstand. Naughty kitty! Bad! No!

1 comment:

  1. http://www.theweatherchannelkids.com/images/cat%20with%20yarn.jpg

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails