Rainbow Scarf

I've been pretty lazy about getting around to posting this, my latest creation. As you can see, I am even taking the ol' "cell phone photo in the bathroom mirror" route of laziness. I didn't even bother to let my hair down or remove my glasses, for goodness sake! That does not mean, however, that this is not a wonderful finished product! It's quite lovely in person, actually. This scarf is perfect for spring and warmer weather because it is so light and airy, made of the most delicate cobweb yarn. It shifts colors many times, and because of the lightness of it all reminds me of a pale rainbow in the sky. The billowy effect is achieved by using two different sets of needles, one large (size 10) and one small (size 2) as well as using increases and decreases. Here's the pattern.


1 comment:

  1. Very nice, especially since it is your first project with this lace weight yarn!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails