FannyPod

This was a rather impromptu project, born of the fact that I was running around doing laundry and wanted to listen to my iPod, but didn't have any pockets in my sweatpants, and I needed free hands. I found some scraps of denim from the skirt I made last summer and made this sash belt/fanny-pack/iPod holder. Kind of a cute hip-slung sort of thing, since I didn't want it to resemble a body-builder's back brace. Hence the FannyPod was born. I promise I'll try to come up with a better name. It'll be good for the gym too, which is where I'm off to next.

I knew those plastic rings would come in handy someday!


Added a button just to make sure the iPod doesn't fall out while in use

3 comments:

  1. Pretty innovative! Good job! Just hope that the iPod doesn't slip out of it when you are on the elliptical!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to put a little button at the opening to keep that from happening :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!!! That's a great idea.
    And thanks for visiting and adding your comments. Take care.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails